Since each and every house is equipped with its own nuances, why purchase a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with motion, door, and window sensors for your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security solution that bundles indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Hollywood home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can select:
- Window and door sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Hollywood Security Cameras Let You See Your House While You Are Not Home
If you wish to see who's at your door or what made that noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and a visual on any packages or visitors before you get the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, with waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply check on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View live video and receive notifications from each of your Hollywood surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your home 24/7 to make sure things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera detects strange motion.