Find Leaks Quickly With A Los Angeles Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Los Angeles Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Los Angeles monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Los Angeles?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Los Angeles flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Los Angeles flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Los Angeles Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Los Angeles flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (310) 421-1393 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.