Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Los Angeles?
There's a general idea that putting a home security sign by your primary entry is all you need to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a burglar will view "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Los Angeles and not worry about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Los Angeles. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Los Angeles instead of your actual home security system.
While there is legitimate value in showcasing signs and decals from respected security companies like ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade every intruder. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security devices. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Los Angeles.
Back-Up Your Los Angeles Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Instead, you should try implementing all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be captured by surveillance as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. You should install exterior surveillance that covers typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of thieves gain access by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those secured by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your security system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when you are at the office, you should also protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed near your entry points will quickly shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will notify you when anyone makes an effort to engage your entrance. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by offering a visual perspective. Both work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation device, smart lights are able to be put on a set routine or engaged directly from your mobile device. These innovative gadgets make it seem like you are present and help deter prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Total Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Los Angeles when you are able to install a comprehensive home protection plan? Call (310) 421-1393 or complete the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a range of packages at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your home’s protection any way you like.