What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Los Angeles?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You put a microphone-type device in close proximity to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, some monitors now include HD video and two-way talk. You can also hook some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to wander throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Los Angeles are so elaborate that they are similar to inside surveillance in both features and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share similar capabilities, you will find many people in Los Angeles integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- specifically if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go into the room to get your baby back to a restful state. A comforting word may be the only requirement to keep them sleeping.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness could begin to waver. Conversely, if your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, then you can get a message on your phone. You will appreciate this if your child quietly scrambles up the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a brief sample to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you may now watch from your home security app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.